Whitehouse Printing & Labeling
Whitehouse Printing & Labeling (WP&L) was formed in 2002 based on its partners recognizing companies with labeling needs want to work with an organization that offers complete labeling solutions. The founding partners all came from labeling companies that only offered parts of a full solution. Today WP&L starts with your application and offers solutions using software, printers, applicators, barcode scanners, setup, installation, training, service, and the needed label consumables. For 13 years this approached has been successful, based on giving our customers one point of contact for their labeling applications which results in making their jobs easier!
WP&L maintains its main offices in Fairfield, New Jersey. All order entry, processing, and customer service takes place at this facility. WP&L represents manufacturing and distribution facilities across the country. WP&L maintains an extremely experienced sales force and has sales offices in North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, California, and Ohio.
What sets Whitehouse Printing & Labeling apart?
At Whitehouse Printing & Labeling (WP&L) we start by offering label solutions based on our customer’s applications. We listen to what you want accomplish, ask questions, offer suggestions, present options, with the goal of giving you a complete labeling solution.
In a nut shell we offer Thermal Transfer labels and ribbons, custom labels, label printing software with setup-install-training, standalone label printers, straight applicators, print/apply applicators, customer operator interface software that uses the customers MRP System (SAP, Oracle, etc.) to extract data for label population and on-site hardware maintenance. We are a one source for label applications which has assisted our customers (distributors) as being “one stop shop”!
Our success is rooted in the ability to offer our customers the following:
- Labeling software and printers with set up, installation, and training on site.
- Work with IS Department to establish database connectivity which allows for easy printing.
- Custom front end software tailored with customers input to offer the operators “dummy proof” label printing.
- Able to interface with Lantech / Wulftech wrappers to automatically set wrap cycle and handshake with turn table for loads that need a label on all 4 sides.
- Able to interface with multiple PLC’s on complex robotic packaging lines for applicator start signals and outputs to scanners, light stacks, label tracking databases, and cycle complete signals back to the PLC’s.
- Able to control multiple label applicators and standalone printers for auto apply and hand apply from one PC print station.
- Offer “turnkey systems” that allows for easier installation as a “plug and play”.
- Offer consumables to fit customer’s application needs.
- Offer free software support with the continued purchase of these consumables.