Whitehouse Printing & Labeling (WP&L) was formed in 2002 based on its partners recognizing companies with labeling needs prefer to work with an organization that offers complete labeling solutions. The founding partners all came from labeling companies that only offered parts of a full solution. Today WP&L starts with your application and offers solutions using software, printers, applicators, barcode scanners, setup, installation, training, service, and the needed label consumables. For 18 years this approached has been successful, based on giving our customers one point of contact for their labeling applications which results in making their jobs easier!
WP&L maintains its main offices in Fairfield, New Jersey. All order entry, processing, and customer service takes place at this facility. WP&L represents manufacturing and distribution facilities across the country. WP&L maintains an extremely experienced sales force and has sales offices in North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, California, and Ohio.
What sets WHITEHOUSE PRINTING & LABELING apart?
At Whitehouse Printing & Labeling (WP&L) we start by offering label solutions based on our customer’s applications. We listen to what you want accomplish, ask questions, offer suggestions, present options, with the goal of giving you a complete labeling solution!
WP&L offers Thermal Transfer / Direct Thermal Labels, Thermal Transfer Ribbons, 4 Color Process Custom Labels, and BarTender® Labeling Software with optional Installation, Programming, and Training. Products include the major manufacturers of Label Printers, Label Applicators, and Label Printer Applicators; with Onsite Installation, Training, and Service Contracts available for each!
"Our ability to connect all the above into a simple Turnkey Solution for our customers elevates us to a leader in the labeling industry."
WP&L = “ONE STOP SHOP” for all of your LABELING NEEDS!
See below for specific validation of this claim:
- A Preferred Business Partner for BarTender® Labeling Software. The world’s most trusted Labeling Software for designing, printing and managing barcodes, labels, RFID tags, documents and more.
- Label manufacturing using both Flexographic & Digital label presses:
- Can supply any needed label quantity.
- Label Materials: Paper, Polypropylene, Polyester, Vinyl, & Polystyrene.
- Label Adhesives: Permanent, All Temp, Freezer, Repositionable, & Removable.
- All Thermal Transfer / Direct Thermal Label Materials available.
- Programmers on staff to customize labeling software for these solutions:
- Front End Operator Software User Screens for ease of use.
- Data connections to leading MRP Software (SAP & Oracle) along with many others.
- Interface with Lantech / Wulftech wrappers to automatically set wrap cycle and handshake with turn table for loads that need a label on all 4 sides.
- Interface with multiple PLC’s on complex robotic packaging lines for applicator start signals and outputs to scanners, light stacks, label tracking databases, and cycle complete signals back to the PLC’s.
- Control multiple label applicators and standalone printers for auto apply and hand apply applications from one PC print station.
- Many other solutions available upon request.
- Discounted Software Support in exchange for continued purchase of label consumables.